1. Why origin compared to ALL other providers of any kind?- We get the people from major centers including corporations. The main reasons is that they saw little progress at a great cost and or didn't receive a proper or no diagnosis. Patients often have a true sense of the problem. Generally confirmed with our exact diagnostics and streamlined treatments. Ask yourself.....why are your CBC and or test results normal when you have numerous symptoms!
Diagnostic medical methods-
Observation, Auscultation, Interrogation and Palpation
Most providers do not even do these. If they do it is generally rudimentary. Tests are another entity assuming what is going on. Not the provider. Modern medicine works with flow charts. The body is a living terrain not a algorithm.
As is common knowledge tests can be inaccurate and are generally tripped positive only in emergency critical cases. It does not discern if a system is functioning properly! Our diagnostics are real time actual functioning. Conclusions can only truly come from sensitivity of a test.
Researchers evaluated countries' health care performances based on five metrics: access to care, care process, administrative efficiency, equity and health care outcomes. The U.S. ranked last among almost all metrics. Even though we have the highest technology and most visit's per capita. The US health care system ranked last overall among 11 high-income countries in an analysis by the nonprofit Commonwealth Fund. Do the math!
2. How effective is this?- We see any issues other than emergency conditions. The results are fast, simple, and cost effective. There is no magic bullet so longer you have it is possible that it may take longer to get rid of it. REMEMBER....symptoms is without question the physiology not able to maintain its integrity. It is like seeing multiple specialists in one visit
3. How does this differ from normal Acupuncture?- This method works on the actual nervous system relays of your organs. Acupuncture is practiced in general by questions asked by the practitioner. They take responses from the patient dictating the treatment. The difference in this from that this actually proceeds off of physiology. Not an idea of energy meridians.
4. How long does it take to correct problems?- It can be as fast as one visit although not the standard. Each body has multiple systems that per individual is unique. A standard measurement is if one treatment gets you to 25% then four could be 100%. The body is diverse so its not a hard rule.
5. Can I use just one of the modalities?- Yes, yet the combined method is best. Acupuncture regulates evenly what the body does have to use. Herbals give you what the body cannot do on its own.
6. What levels of disorders does this treat?- It treats the entire body so we can target any disorder. The best way to look at it is in three categories: longevity, impaired dysfunction and then right below emergency care. Obviously if something is serious or life threatening contact a medical emergency response practitioner.
7. What does the exam show?- Everything happening inside the body or disease manifesting externally. Many times it shows problems not detected with tests or by signs and symptoms. Its only at about 20-40% function when things actually alert the body.